This is the first ever “complete” hack of Mario 64, featuring completely new levels.
* 38 stars in about 10 new levels
* A Day/night cycle replacing (most) act selectors
* Choose to play as Mario or Luigi
* Modified enemies, objects and bosses (too many to list!)
* Custom music, including one original song (the town “night” music)
* A new final boss fight
To switch between Mario and Luigi in the title screen, press D-pad Left
(Luigi) or D-Pad Right (Mario).
There are also many 'invisible' modifications that make make this hack work: extended memory support, a new collision pointer system (lookup tables instead of hardcoded pointers), modified script commands and a bunch of other minor stuff. The source code for all these hacks will be available on my site futurely.