You are not logged in | Register | Resend Activation
  | Lost PW?

Register To Post

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Affiliation/Partners
Posted on: 2010/8/12 4:45
64Gamer
I've done some looking around on the main site and found that the list of 'Partners' is rather short and not at all advertised very well. Considering the nature of 64dd.net and its search for information, reviews, media, and members I feel a good idea would be to affiliate with more sites in order to attract more attention to us.

Several obvious sites that could be contacted and affiliated (and have been mentioned here before) are : Unseen64.Net and LostLevels.Org. I don't believe either is affiliated with us, though I could have missed such information (the layout for both sites is a little messy).

While this is only one aspect in attracting new attention to the site, I feel that a new heading should be added to the menu. The list of Partners is not immediately noticeable which would make a 'Links' or 'Affiliates' addition to the top menu a good idea.
Edited by Redstar on 2010/8/12 7:31:36
Edited by Redstar on 2010/8/12 14:27:53

Re: Affiliation/Partners
Posted on: 2010/8/12 22:32
64DD.net Staff
We are already linked at Unseen64. :) Lost Levels or others might be a possibility. I won't have time for the site for the next few months I am afraid, but I hope to be able to work a bit on the site then.

Re: Affiliation/Partners
Posted on: 2010/8/13 2:34
64Gamer
That's good to hear about Unseen64. Unfortunately I can't think of many other sites that could be contacted, though you could look into RetroMags for a potential 'Resource' page if my building collection of early DD coverage (the majority of which has come from RetroMags) is of interest. :)

Other than that I do think that making the affiliates more noticeable by having an addition to the top-menu would be a good idea, though I realize that would require a little dedicated work.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.